Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Here's what a soldier in Afghanistan has to say about the easiest $200 he's ever saved...

How would you like to get an email notification that the price of your cruise came down, and your travel agent has re-fared you to the new lower rate, saving you $200 off the price of your cruise?!!  

That's what just happened to Ryan H.        Read his review of Military Cruise Deals below. 

"I just finished booking a cruise through Military Cruise Deals while stationed in Afghanistan, and I couldn't be happier with the service I have received. 

Their customer support was spot-on with friendly, quick and accurate replies to all of my inquiries. They also kept a keen eye out of price drops for my cruise. 

On more than one occasion I received an e-mail from them stating that the price for my cruise had gone down! 

There's no doubt in my mind, I will be using Military Cruise Deals to book my next cruise."

Ryan's experience is not unusual. We are the only travel agency that:

a.  has the technology to monitor all our client's cruise rates around the clock, and get notified the moment the cruise line drops a rate,

b. and has the willingness to re-fare the cruise rate to the new lower one, even though it means we get less commission! 

Truly, thousands of military families have trusted us to book their vacations, and you can too. To read more reviews, click here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment